50 CALORIE FRIED “RICE”
one cup of chopped cauliflower
2 tsp peas and carrots
1/3 of an egg
1. Fry egg in a pan and chop into little tiny pieces
2. Add chopped cauliflower into a food processor or anything you would like. I use my Ninja blender, but you can also use a cheese grater.
3. Slowly add your chopped up bits to the pan once you see they’re to the consistency of rice.
4. Add some salt and pepper and stir
5. Finally add the remaining veggies and enjoy!
I honestly don't know if I want this blog to be about fitness and healthy food or to express my emotions and battles with my eating disorder... Yes I may post food and so on and you may think no she doesn't have a eating disorder... By sadly I do and I'm trying really hard to change it or attest get it under control.. I'm 4'9" and 16 my CW 90, my GW is 85 and my UGW is 79. I don't promote any eating disorders but I will not shame you if you do. I love you all and your all beautiful no matter your shape, size, colour, race or sexual preference <3